Normal 0 false false false EN-AU X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 Welcome to the secret society of engineers, where what goes up, must stay up.(if it does come down, catch the next flight to mexico).
So you think you can name a lot of aircraft......Boeing 747, Airbus A380 and hang on what was that plane that landed in the Hudson River......Well that's not bad trust me you will learn about a lot move weird and wacky things that fly. Also you learn about what flaps are....
Things you should brace yourself for in first year:
· Surprise quizzes in Aero, chances are it will catch you when you least expect it especially when your hung over
· Using a drill, you will surprised at what this device can do
· Messy Thursdays with SUEUA
· First year camp YOU MUST GO
· Having no hot people in engineering and yes that means you
· MATLAB it will be the bane of your existence in first year
· Solidworks, some of you should change your Facebook status to ‘in a relationship' as you will spend so much time with it.
One last thing, why did you become an Aeronautical Engineer?
A: So you can explain to everyone what one is, and they still stare at you blankly.